Feepay is a new Irish Company setup to provide an online payment solution to SMEs.
With Feepay there are no monthly charges, just a flat transaction charge of €1.25. Feepay customers can also avail of a credit card rate of 1.5% which is one of the lowest in the market.
There are 4 options available for integration of online payments with Feepay.
- Feepay – Main Product
Feepay provides a suite of tools that can be used to define and publish items online. The items can then be made available to the public by inclusion of a link to Feepay on the organisations website. People can then select the item or items they require and pay.
- Feepay – Invoicing
Feepay has a built in invoicing tool. Using this, organisations can generate and send invoices via email. The electronic invoice then provides the customer with the facility to pay online using debit or credit card.
- Feepay – Integration
Feepay provides a module that can be integrated into any website to provide a seamless payment facility.
This can be included as the payment processor for an existing or new shopping cart application.
Organisations that use this facility have the option of collecting customer data within their own website or through Feepay.
- Feepay – Moodle
Feepay provide a mechanism to integrate Feepay with Moodle for the payment of online training courses.
(Moodle is a Free web application that educators can use to create effective online learning sites.)
Each of the options listed include the following features
- Accept Debit/Credit card payments online.
- Accept Debit/Credit card payments over the phone.
- Receipt generation and automatic delivery.
- Account for all cash/cheque payments received.
- Recurring payments facility. E.g. A fee can be defined such that the payment is spread automatically over a defined period.
- Secure registration of client details.
- Database of all registered clients.
- Facility to customize the registration details requested of the client. E.g. Where did you hear about us? Etc.
- Group SMS/Email facility.
- Detailed reports on all payments received.
- Bank reconciliation reports.
- Refund facility.
- Multiple administration levels.
Feepay are delighted to offer a referral fee for each referral that results in the customer registering to use Feepay.
To find out more about Feepay checkout our website at www.feepay.ie