Would you like to accelerate your career and work with one of the best digital marketing agencies in Dublin? Elucidate are looking an innovative, passionate and motivated Digital Account Manager to join our growing team in Dublin .
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day operational success of their accounts and the management of deliverables required from other team members. Reporting into the CEO, each account manager is responsible for managing and building strong client relationships and providing operational direction to service team members.
The Digital Account Manager will collaborate with the team on the strategy, data and insights teams, search, content and design to bring innovative ideas to their clients. They will ensure that all projects and deliverables are executed effectively, efficiently and on budget.
- Proven ability to service clients in a digital environment
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to set team priorities and collaborate with other agency providers or peers to deliver services to clients
- Adopt high quality account management standards and channel best practices
- Proven track record of building partnerships and working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of stress tolerance
- Technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- Proven track record of successfully directing and managing client-service focused technical project execution
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, self-motivation and self-awareness
- At least 2-3 years of demonstrated success working in a client services role, ideally within the digital media industry
- Demonstrated ability to understand and leverage technology to solve marketing challenges
- Adept at managing client expectations as it relates to scope and delivery of service
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other agency capabilities to meet common goals
- Strong digital marketing background and familiarity with multiple channels
- Bachelor’s degree is a distinct advantage
- Digital marketing qualification a distinct advantage
Please send your CV and covering letter to Christine Kennard,email@example.com