Continuing their efforts to Digitise the Nation, A&A Computer Training are running a digital photography course starting on Monday 26th July.
Running each monday for 5 weeks, their award winning photographer will bring you through everything you need to know to get started in photography including:
1. Taking Pictures – getting started – Batteries, storage cards, auto and other modes, composing a picture, reducing red eye, saving battery power setting image quality
2. White Balance, temperature, ISO rating, focal length, optical & digital zoom, resolution, uploading images, free software.
3. Printing – Types of printers, quality, paper types, print settings, ink, demonstration.
4. Setting up folders, making backups. renaming, reducing/increasing image quality for email and web.
5. Cropping images, lightening darkening images, converting to Black & white sepia tone etc. straightening images, rotating presentation of your images.
6 . Upgrading your equipment, DSLR’s Compacts, Lenses, Zooms, Flashguns types of storage, studio lights software Jpeg/Raw.
The course will be each Monday evening from 6.30pm to 8.30pm in A & A Computer Training, Management Suite, Level 1, Ashleaf Shopping Centre,Cromwellsfort Road, Dublin 12.
The full course is €299.00 and if you would like any further information or wish to book your place, please contact Ann in A&A Computing: Ph: 01-4563186 E: firstname.lastname@example.org