The IIA is recruiting an office administrator based in the IIA offices in the Digital Hub.
Jobs Spec: Office Administrator
This person should be extremely proactive, motivated, organised, responsible, and should work well within a fast-paced environment. The Administration Officer will take the lead in coordinating IIA’s administrative, Financial Management, and recording in the appropriate IT systems.
Specifically, the Administration Officer will have responsibility for the following activities:
– Maintaining books and financial records;
– Supporting the development of communications and decision-making processes.
– Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
– Detail oriented; ability to complete large volume of work quickly.
– Strong computer skills.
– Background in Internet industry preferred.
– Related experience in Accounts administration preferred.
– Adherence to health and safety legislation.
– Coordinating and developing of office systems;
– Coordinating administrative back-up, including typing, filling and general administration support
– Planning for and maintaining office equipment, including computers, in response to needs;
– Maintenance of the Dublin IIA’s building;
Supporting membership promotion and recruitment, including
– Maintenance and analysis of membership records;
– Developing and maintaining systems for maximising subscriptions among membership
In addition to the duties outlined above, the office administrator will be expected to work as part of the organisation’s staff team, including:
– liaison with IIA’s CEO in carrying out the work of the organisation;
– liaison with IIA’s Operations Director on areas related to their work;
– representing the organisation externally as appropriate.
Salary Expectations: 20 -25K
Please forward your CV before the 15th of April, 2005 to email@example.com in Word Format or in writing to
Irish Internet Association, The Digital Hub, 10-13 Thomas Street, Dublin 8